Pune – India
As a UI / UX Developer you will be responsible for building the next generation UI for big data analytical applications. You will work with a UI team with dedicated design and QA resources that collaborates closely with a core team of back-end developers building RESTful APIs through AJAX calls. As a member of this team, you will be required to drive a variety of interesting and business-critical projects including building a fast, slick and extensible self-provisioning UI that allows customers to manage web app performance, do complex configuration management and deliver Big-Data visualizations that provide rich real time analytics to the customers.
• Working knowledge of Java application servers (Tomcat/JBoss).
• An understanding of the fundamentals in Development UI for Mobile First Applications using Responsive Design.
• Should be well versed with Adobe CS5 or above at least Proficient in Dreamweaver.
• Experience building complex UI Enterprise Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
• Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to details.
• Good organizational and problem solving skills.
• Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• (UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization) OR (PG- MCA – Computers) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required).